R3flex Gaming
Please log into the site in order to have access to more resources.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

R3flex Gaming
Please log into the site in order to have access to more resources.
R3flex Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

R3flex Rulebook.

3 posters

Go down

R3flex Rulebook. Empty R3flex Rulebook.

Post  Arrashi Sun Nov 21, 2010 12:05 am

Hey everyone. We here at R3flex want to bring you, the community, the best experience possible. Unfortunatley, there are trolls and bad seeds out there. Because of this, we're going to lay down some ground rules. They aren't too strict, but they are in place to help your time with us be pleasurable. That said, let's get started.

Arrow ALWAYS BE CURTIOUS TO ONE ANOTHER. Even if you think the person is a total a-hole. What goes around comes around, and what comes back around is usually worse than what went around in the first place (wut?).

Arrow NO PROFANITY ON THE FORUMS. Don't get me wrong, jokes are fun. But there's a fine line between humor and profanity, and that lines name is FORUM DEATH. Now, if you drop a joke that we think is past this line, we'll warn you and ask you to remove it. If you refuse, we'll do it for you and you'll be banned. Fair enough? Smile

Arrow DON'T SPAM THE FORUMS. Spamming the forums will result in a warning, and if the problem continues, an IP ban.

Arrow ASK THE MODS/ADMINS IF YOU HAVE A QUESTION. Seriously, we're here to help. Anytime, whether we're on or offline. AND we're usually nice people. Razz

Arrow AND FINALLY, JUST HAVE FUN. This one is a given. We'll deal with the bad seeds, you guys just follow the rules and have fun. Very Happy

Well, that's all I've got for you. Follow these guidelines and you'll be welcome on our forums anytime. Just relax, have some good times, and I'll type to ya later! Cool
Arrashi
Arrashi
The Mastah of the Interwebs!
The Mastah of the Interwebs!

https://r3flexgaming.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

R3flex Rulebook. Empty Re: R3flex Rulebook.

Post  Kasuda Sun Nov 21, 2010 12:35 am

Also watch what you decide to upload into the Illustration corner. I'm all for artistic freedom but we don't need to see your crazy monster wet dream fantasy come to life. I've been scarred enough by the interwebs thank you.
Kasuda
Kasuda
The Polygon Eater
The Polygon Eater

Back to top Go down

Post  Ollie Sun Nov 21, 2010 1:03 pm

Aw, there goes my post of a nude Cho'Gath concept :\
Ollie
Ollie
Pwnager
Pwnager

http://Google.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down